Okay, now to follow the rules.... the rules are that I have to tell 7 things about myself and nominate 7 more blogs for the award, so here goes....
1. I always wanted to be a teacher, (especially a Kindergarten teacher, thanks to the fabulous Kindergarten teachers that taught me - Mrs. Wells, Mrs. Burton and Mrs. Medley - I adored them!) but was always talked out of it by my family. So I graduated with a B.S. degree in something else and when my daughter was a baby, went back to school to get my teaching certificate. :)
2. I adore dark chocolate! YUM! Lindt dark chocolate truffles or Ghirardelli 72% Dark brightens my lunch time almost everyday! I can have just one and I am on the road to a pleasant afternoon (well, some days it takes more than one, but that's a topic for another post).
3. I love hot tea in the mornings! Drink it every morning - it wakes me up! I do love coffee, but it makes me jittery, so I try to stick to Decaf tea - (although, when it is cold, you will see me drink coffee with a peppermint stick - Yummers!)
4. I love the smell and taste of cinnamon! I (Maybe that is why I love apple pie and pumpkin pie!) I put it on my oatmeal or toast in the morning!
5. I am a Texas girl who loves to cook, loves her manners -(I say Please, thank you, yes mam and expect my children to do the same).
6. I love bling! Especially sparkly shirts! This summer someone gave away a cute blingy shirt and now I can't find the website and I so want to order a Kindergarten Rocks shirt! (If you know who or what I am talking about, please help me! Thanks in advance for your sweetness!!!!)
7. I am 100% Italian! My great grandparents came to America - so that makes me 3rd generation American. I went to Italy in 2008 with my family to see my parents renew their wedding vows in the same church my great grandparents got married in! It was very memorable and special. I lost my mother to Cancer in 2010 and now, my sweet Daddy is bonding with his children by taking us to Italy next Summer to learn to cook! I am super excited and can not wait! My husband can wait though, because he has to stay behind with the kids! (Sorry Honey!)
Now to nominate 7 more Blogs that I think are on fire...... (I adore all the ones that nominated me... I wish I could nominate them again!).....