Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Vegas Baby 2014!

Wow!   I can't believe I am home from Vegas!  What amazing 4 days!  I met so many incredible people and learned sooo much!

I got into Vegas on Wednesday and met my awesome roommates!!
 

That night What the Teacher Wants hosted an amazing 
Teacher-Blogger Meet Up! 
 
http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2014/06/are-you-ready-for-vegas-3rd-annual.html
 
 





 Okay... If you can't tell.... Vegas is a blast! When I got home, my besties at home asked if I had a great time.... How can you go to Vegas and not have a great time? 

I met some amazing bloggers that I have stalked the past 3+ years! I met some amazing friends that I have talked to for 3+ years! I laughed! I cried! I was in awe!  Y'all, these people were so sweet! And they knew who I was! I came home on cloud 9!




Natalie from Teachery Tidbits, Haley (My Silly Firsties), Chrissy (Buzzing with Ms. B)


 Our days were packed with learning and our nights were packed with food, Beatles Love, Fremont Street (Do you see the photo bomber? We didn't!) and just a little Vegas slots and roulette!







Friday I attended the amazing TpT Conference 2014. Talk about Wow! I learned so much! The presenters were amazing! Again, I was in awe!


  Of course we had to have a little happy hour fun on Friday! I love that Deanna Jump and Paul Edelman (founder of TpT) took pics together for the BlogHoppin Scavenger Hunt! They were the sweetest!
 

I learned so much!  But this post is long enough! I want to share my tips and tricks I learned on one of my next posts!  

I am linking up with A Burst of First!  

http://aburstoffirst.blogspot.com/2014/07/its-vegas-baby.html

5 comments:

KTPonTPT said...

Yay Vegas!! It was SO MUCH FUN! Glad we were roomies and now FRIENDS!

Katie :)
KTP: Keep Teaching and Planning!

Unknown said...

One of my great regrets from Vegas was that you and I only had a few minutes to talk! There were so many people and so many events happening at once. Next year I DEFINITELY want to spend more time talking to you! So glad you had a great trip!

Kristin said...

Loved every minute of it!!!!!! You are ADORABLE! I loved meeting you and I hope for more time with you next year.
PS You owe me a drink!!!! ;)

Ms. Chrissy B said...

You have so many cute pictures, Cheryl! You were more social than me lol!

Buzzing with Ms. B

bestgifts said...

nice post..
Customized Gifts For Her
Unique Gifts For Girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...