Friday, August 12, 2011

Colorful ideas!

I have always LOVED going back to school!  I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a teacher, because I loved school!   I love the crayons and scissors and glue! I really love going and buying all the new school supplies!  I especially love new crayons!  There is just something about opening up a box of new crayons and coloring with them for the first time. The picture is just so much prettier to me!  So, when I came across the new, cute blog, I was super excited!  

Cole's Little Pups has some adorable posters she has made! If you head over to her blog, she will even share them with you! What a sweet teacher! :)

(Thank you Barbara for the help! :)

This time of year just makes me super happy! :)  I hope you have a wonderful back to school!  Teachers go back next Tuesday, August 16th and my Meet the Teacher is Thursday, August 18th. Our first day is Monday, August 22nd.  So excited for this school year to begin! It is going to be a great year! :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey - I got instructions from this site on how to hyperlink - it's easy breezy!

Quench Your First

Barbara

Mrs. Roberts said...

Thank you sooooo much for featuring my crayon posters on your blog!!!! What a wonderful way to continue to share great things. I love your blog!

Diana
coleslittlepups

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...