Monday, August 1, 2011

Lakeshore and Target Shopping Spree!

Well, I finally hit the Target Dollar Spot - Woo Hoo!!! Got some great things! I found the Capital Alphabet Stampers and Number Stampers, ink pads and pocket charts. Gotta Love Target!

Next I headed to Lakeshore for their back to school sale! Another Woo Hoo!!!! 20% off the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree! 20 % off all their stamps and stamp pads! I also had a  Buy one item, get the 2nd for 50% off coupon - Yay!!! So I bought a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Game and some wonderful foam dice for my class to use!
I am so excited! Now, to organize and use my new goodies in my classroom! I decided to make some Roll, Write and Stamp pages for my class to use.  I know we all are a little cash strapped by now, so I am sharing these for free (and because I don't have a TpT store!)  

The first page is for beginners, the second page is a little harder and the last page is more challenging.  The fourth page goes with page 2 and 3. You will need to copy page 4 for the students that use those pages and then they cut out the dice and put them in order at the bottom of pages 2 and 3.  I made them in word then saved them as a .pdf file, so if you can't open it, please let me know!   I hope you like it, and if you do, Leave me some love! I love all your comments! :) 

Roll Stamp and Write (dice)

Until next time, enjoy what Summer you have left! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...