Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Awards Galore!

I am such a blessed person! I have so many bloggy friends and everyone is so loving and giving! Thank you!  I have really been blessed with some wonderful awards!

Holly from Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade, Barbara of The Corner on Character,  Lisa from A Teacher's Bag of Tricks,  Julia from Loving and Learning in Pre-K, Michelle of Inspired by Kindergarten, Diana of Cole's Little Pups, Kinderdi, Molly of Classroom Confetti, and Traci of Dragonflies in First awarded me The Liebster Blog Award:


Here are the rules:
  1.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  2. Thank the giver and link back to them 
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 
  4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!!  
To Spread the Love, I am giving this award to:
MelonHeadz Illustrating (don't you LOVE her clip art!)

Thanks again to all my wonderful Blog Friends! I love y'all  too! (in my good Texas twang voice!) :)

In other good news.... Thistlegirl had a 12 days of Christmas. On day 12 she a gave away a 50% off coupon! (If you hurry before 11:59pm tonight - Dec. 27th, you might be able to snag one and use it on anything in her store!) I used it to buy my Lifetime Membership and Reseller License! Yahoo!!!! Whoop! :) Super excited! Now, I am getting closer to making items and opening a store! :)
(and FYI - DJ Inkers changed their T.O.U. policy and no one can post their freebies using their products anymore - so sad!) :(
I am hitting the Texas roads to visit family in Granbury! If I don't get a chance to post again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope everyone has a safe and happy 2012! I know it is going to be a super, exciting and great year!!!! :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

And you deserve it - I missed you!!! Glad to see you're back!! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Mrs. Shelton said...

You won the giveaway at my blog! Email me your email and mailing address to kykindergartenkorner@hotmail.com Thanks! :)

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Michelle Rist said...

I've nominated you for another award...I can't help it...I just LOVE your blog!

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out when you have time!

http://inspiredbykindergarten.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...