Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Classroom Friendly Supplies Pencil Sharpener Review!

I was sent an amazing pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies a few months ago, but with the holidays, I am a little behind in posting the review.

Check out the pictures of this awesome sharpener from their website:




 When I got mine in the mail, the first one was broken {insert sad face!}

So I emailed the company and within days they sent me a new one! {of course I asked if I could mail the broken one back and they said I could keep it! My Mister Fix-it husband spent a few days on it and now it works great! So I have one for school and one for home!}

It did take me a while to figure out how to use it, but once I watched the YouTube videos, it was easy to figure out!



My husband is in love with this pencil sharpener! We have a cheap electric one from Wally World, but he always turns to this one! 

Want to try it out for yourself?  Click {here}and check them out for yourself!

Happy Sharpening!



***Even though I was not paid to post this opinion, I was sent a pencil sharpener for Free, so that I could tell all you how awesome this sharpener really is! All the opinions are my own!***


2 comments:

Miss Squirrels said...

Started using mine in the New Year too and I really do like it!!

Squirrels

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Clement Rodrigue said...

The classroom ideas and various other guides have almost put up better understanding among the students and they would be having a good time. biosketch format

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...