Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day Weekend!

I am super excited about this weekend!

I started back to school last Monday and am exhausted! Yay for a three day weekend to help me catch up on my zzzz's  and help me spend some quality time with my poor, neglected children! 

Friday evening.....
How do you end a great week? By seeing a great movie with my family!


We loved it! My daughter has read all of the books, so she was excited to see it! {If you have read the books, she was disappointed in the movie - she LOVED the movie, but was disappointed that it was so different}


Saturday....
My hubby and son are camping this weekend, so I am shopping with my daughter!  

She got a backpack....
and I got....
Some great hand soap for my bathroom! It smells so yummy!!!

Sunday....
Church and Naps! {my daughter has homework, so I took a nap to try to catch up on my zzzzz's!}

Monday.....
Not sure what I will be doing.... Thinking of seeing another movie.... But will probably go to my classroom and do some organizing and planning! 

Did you have a great weekend?  I hope so!

And, keep following me....

I have a giveaway coming up....

Here is a sneak peek!



See you soon! :)
 

2 comments:

colgreg said...

Good weekend...celebrated my birthday...got some zzzzzs as I was very exhausted. Went to school today(Sunday) to try to get ahead on things and will go b ack tomorrow to do some more. Have a great week ahead!!

Unknown said...

Love the green chevron bag! so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...