Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines *Freebies*

Gotta Love February! After all, it is the month of LOVE! :)  My class wanted to share love, so I linked up with Ms. Preppy and Sarah for the Valentine Class Exchange.

Look at what my class made today to mail to our Valentine Class Exchange partners:

Aren't they precious? :)

Would you like your class to make a Heart Man? (If so, keep reading!) There is a cute story to go with it (but I have to admit, I did not write the story and if you know who did, please let me know so I can give the proper credit!) I make these every year and I must say they are so adorable! I usually add googly eyes, but I was out, so I substituted our little die-cut hearts. I have the big hearts (body) and little heart feet and hands for you! (You will have to come up with your own little bitty hearts for the eyes, nose, mouth and heart - but I know you are all super creative and can make little bitty hearts if you don't have access to a die-cut machine)

Each student will need one page of 2 big hearts (I copied onto red construction paper) and will also need 4 of the little hearts (I also copied onto red construction paper). Then you will need to take pink construction paper and cut 1 inch strips for the legs and arms. I taught my class how to fold the strips of paper to make the cute arms and legs.

Here are your freebies! Leave me some love if you grab them! Come back and visit me and let me know if you make them! :)
(Keep reading after you download)

Heart Man Story


Heart Man Big Hearts

Heart Man Little Hearts


I will try to be back tomorrow to give you another cute freebie I do with my class for Valentine's Day!

In the meantime, I am giving you a sneak peek at something I am working on:



If you love it, visit Sewing Sassy on Facebook or her Etsy shop!


7 comments:

Holly said...

Love your little heart man....cute!!! That story is cute too...have never seen it.

LOVE Sewing Sassy!!!!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Unknown said...

Too cute! And I love Sewing Sassy, too! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Unknown said...

Heart man is one of my fave Valentine's crafts!

I didn't know about that story though!


Rachel
Ms. Rachel’s Room

Linda said...

Love the heart men! The kiddos are going to love them! Can't wait till you get ours!

Kim said...

Love your heart an too,

Kim said...

Love your heart an too,

Kelly said...

I made heart men this year, too but I did not know of this cute story that goes with them! Thank you so much for sharing! I am your latest follower.

Stop by my blog if you get time...
Thanks!
Kelly
Kindergarten Kel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...