Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Love Mrs. Wishy Washy!

I recently won a Mrs. Wishy Washy big book from Hameray Publishing Group!

Maggie's Kinder Corner  was giving it away and my name was chosen! I was sooo excited!

Well, it came in the mail this week and my class loves it! 

This is one of my sweeties
{her mom gave me permission to take her picture reading the book - don't you love her socks?} 

Want to win a Mrs. Wishy Washy book? I found a few blogs giving one away!

Kathleen from Growing Kinders is giving one away - but hurry - you only have until April 26th!


Michelle from Fabulous in First is giving one away - but it expires in 3 days!  Click here to enter


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Yay - I won one last week, too, and now I'm really eager for mine to arrive!

Mrs. Leeby said...

Thank you so much for the heads up! I want this book!

:)
Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Lorena said...

I'm glad you one. It looks like it is the perfect size to read to the class and to read individually. I’m having a giveaway please stop by http://littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com/2013/04/science-writing-and-art-oh-my-and.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...