Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have Fun Teaching!

Have Fun Teaching Website


Have you seen their songs yet on YouTube?  I showed my class their Alphabet Song and now they beg me all day to play it! This week we are exploring the Letter Mm, so I played the Mm song. Whoa! I was blown away! My students ate it up! It talks about how Mm is a consonant, it jazzes up the sound Mm makes and it sings about sky writing the letter Mm. It is great to help get the wiggles out or as a great brain break, but it is also great for another learning concept. I have always believed music is a great way to learn and this is such a fun, happy way to learn the letters!

They even have a blog:  http://blog.havefunteaching.com/

Check them out and then play them for your class - I promise they will move, groove and shake and everyone will be all smiles! :) Have Fun Teaching! :)

4 comments:

Kat said...

Congrats on the 50 followers!

Unknown said...

Awesome Post!!! Thanks for mentioning Have Fun Teaching and I'm excited to hear how effective the alphabet songs are in your classroom! Keep up the great work!

Heather said...

I started using these videos in my class last year...the students love them!!! I also had to blog about them I love them so much. =)

kindergarten days

Ashleigh said...

I'm going to have to use this with my daughter! Thank you for sharing!

http://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...