Saturday, October 8, 2011

Have Fun Teaching Rocks! Everything Sale




My class Loves Loves Loves Have Fun Teaching! If you have not heard of them, you can go to YouTube and check them out! My school blocks YouTube, so I bought them on a USB and play them.  Now I can carry them with me and play them anywhere!

My 6 year old son also LOVES them and dances around the house singing their songs! Check them out and then check out their awesome sale ~ 30% off  everything  ~ Have Fun Teaching Rocks! Sale (but hurry - sale ends October 9th)   Your class and kids will love you!!!

(By the way... You could go about getting them off YouTube another way... but Have Fun Teaching is trying to help their family just like others are feeding their families by putting their products on TpT and Teacher's Notebook... so if you want them, please do the right thing and purchase them - what would you do if someone could get your products for free without purchasing them? Just saying....)

Oh... And if you find you LOVE them as much as I do, they have a blog: Have Fun Teaching Blog - They have some awesome printables and freebies! You'll love their blog! :) Enjoy!

Happy Weekend! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, thank you so much for this great post and for supporting Have Fun Teaching. YOU ROCK!!!

Kristen said...

thanks so much for entering the giveaway!! :)
Kristen

Tawnya said...

Great link! I love using songs to teach! Thank you!

Tawnya
kinderlandfun.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

One of my teammates was just telling me about Have Fun Teaching's alphabet videos the other day! So cute-I definitely need to use them with my kinders!
~Meredith
Keen on Kindergarten

Clement Rodrigue said...

It was also highlighted in some of the earlier statements and there is lot need to bring around the vital elements which students must needed to acquire. online essay editor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...