Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Supportive Bloggers!


Little Miss Kindergarten
 Sweet Mrs. Coe of Little Miss Kindergarten is having a Linky Party about Supportive Bloggers.
This is my chance to say thank you to some wonderful bloggers who give me sweet comments and support! I have only blogged for 6 months, but I have received the sweetest comments!

I have several supportive bloggers....






Can Do Kinders
 
She was one of my first followers and always leaves me such sweet supportive words!






Crisscross Applesauce
 
She is so sweet and caring! Her newest giveaway is to donate to a charity! How cool and sweet is that!






 
She is so sweet and caring! If I have a question, she is so sweet about helping me find an answer!
 
I do have to give a shout out to several others:
Heather of Heather's Heart and  Jennifer of Rowdy in First Grade
 
Thanks to all my sweet followers for leaving me sweet comments and following me! I am so blessed to have some sweet supporters!




3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Thank you for joining!

Holly said...

Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and for blogging so sweetly about it! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Pam said...

Thank you so much for this! You are so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...