Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tag... You're it!

I've been Tagged!

Holly at Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade and Laura at Peace, Love and First Grade tagged me! As a kid, I loved playing tag! I loved running around, trying not to get caught! So much fun! So, I am super excited about this game of tag!

So here are the rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Twelve Fun Facts:
1. I like red wine! (and some evenings I really need that glass to relax! My class is VERY energetic this year)
2. I love Italian food! (with my red wine!)
3. I love Asian food! (Pei Wei and PF Changs - Yum!)
4. I love salad - Spring Mix with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, black olives and just a drizzle of EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar makes me happy! (Ok... I love food!)
5. I try to only drink water or decaf tea (I love hot decaf green tea! - Caffeine makes me jittery - Although, I love a cup of coffee on a cold morning!)
6. I went back to school to be a teacher when my little girl was 2, before that I did a hodge podge of jobs!
7. My husband wants to buy me a new Blackberry phone, but I want an Iphone - so this is a debate right now in my house!
8. I am a blog addict! My husband is helping me work through it (not willingly of course!), so if I am away from blogland for a few days, you will understand!
9. I have a Summer birthday, and always wished my birthday was during the school year so I could celebrate with all my friends at school.
10. I just realized I type with alot of Exclamation marks! (Okay, I need to work on that too!)
11. I love laying around in my PJ's on a rainy day and reading a good book!
12. My kids make me smile on a daily basis! I love being a Mom!

Holly's Tag Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of candy? Sour Patch Kids
2.  What is something you are really uptight about? Nasty toilets!
3.  Is your car clean right this very minute? Inside, yes; Outside - no (it finally rained in Texas!)
4.  What's your "favorite" household chore? Cooking! (is that a chore?)
5.  Do you miss Oprah? No
6.  Do you play an instrument? I played the flute in Middle and High School
7. What's your favorite piece of technology? Computer (I wish I had an Ipad and a Smartboard)
8.  Do you have a social life? My kids are my social life!
9.  Are you a phone talker? I like to talk on the phone, but lately I just text
10. Do you text? Yes
11. What's your favorite piece of furniture in your house? My couch
12.  Does anything make you squeamish?  Roaches!

Laura's Tag Questions:
 
1. What was your favorite childhood toy? My doll, Beth
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone? 20 something
3. Do you have a nickname? What is it? When I was a kid, it was Charlie (I had my hair cut real short like a boy, so my Paw Paw started calling me Charlie) - Now it's Mommy (but sometimes I am called "Teacher")
4. Diet or fully leaded drinks? Mostly water, but sometimes fully leaded Dr Pepper
5. What's your favorite way to exercise? I LOVE to walk!
6. Night owl or early riser? I collapse at night - so early riser (Between 5:00 and 5:15)
7. What's your favorite color combination? I love Brown and pink or blue or red
8. Cold weather or warm weather? Both! I love the cold, crisp Texas weather! But I love the warmth of the sun to hang out and play outside with the kids!
9. Have you given up your home phone to go just cellular? Not yet!
10. What's your favorite thing to do during the summer? Sleep late and Play with my kids!
11. What's the best book you have read lately/last? The Help and Heaven is for Real
12. How early is your Spring Break if you have one? March 12!

12 Questions from me: (Feel free to answer them if you haven't been tagged!)
1. What's your favorite color?
2. What is another job you have done besides teaching?
3. Are you married and do you have children?
4. What was your favorite place to visit?
5. What is your favorite website?
6. Would you rather have an Iphone or Blackberry?
7. What do you eat for lunch while you are at school?
8. What was your favorite present you ever received?
9. What item do you wish your classroom had?
10. What is your favorite movie of all time?
11. Would you rather sit on the beach or go to the mountains?
12. What is your favorite holiday?

I am tagging:

1. Kristin of A Teeny Tiny Teacher
2. Jennifer of Rowdy in First Grade
6. Pam of Can Do Kinders
7. Jennifer of First Grade Blue Skies
12. Hadar of Miss Kindergarten

Have a Blessed week everyone!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a sucker for red wine, too! lol Thanks for including me! I will answer my questions soon! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Holly said...

I want an iPhone something awful too. I got a freebie windows smartphone which does enough...I want MORE!!!!!

BTW, my hubby and I got in an...ummmm....disagreement about my addiction to bloggy. Needless to say, he was probably right, so I've definitely cut down...

Thanks for playing! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Natalie said...

I type with too many exclamation points, too! See? I can't help it!!!

Glad you got a chance to do this, because I tagged you too!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

I just awarded you the Favorite Follower award. Hop on over to my blog to get your award!

Thank you for always being so kind and sharing your wonderful class!

Jeannie

Dana Brunner said...

Hi I am offering a giveaway for My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software. Please stop by to enter. http://playandlearnwithdana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...