Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BlogLovin




So, have you heard????  After July 1, 2013, you will no longer be able to follow me through Google Reader.  {I would love for you to follow me through Bloglovin'!}  

I know, it sounds a little scary! Some have said Google Friend Connect is eventually going away. So sad! I will miss that cute little button on the side!

Have you made the switch yet?

If you have not jumped into Bloglovin' yet, there are some wonderful tutorials:


The Teacher Wife
The Brown Bag Teacher
She will teach you how easy it is to get started, import your current blogs ~ she makes it super easy for you! 


Kickin it in Kindergarten

Kickin' it in Kindergarten 
She will teach you how to claim your blog!




Maggie's Kinder Corner
 Maggie's Kinder Corner
She will teach you how to add a cute Bloglovin button to your blog!





I would love for you to follow me! Please click the little button so we can stay connected! Happy Lovin!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...