Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday ~ Bulletin Boards

Have you thought about your next year's classroom yet?  I am 3 weeks into Summer, {only 7 weeks left ~ Whoa! ~ It is flying!}, and already trying to figure out my theme and what I need!

Do you have bulletin board you want to decorate?

I am linking up with Cara of The First Grade Parade for her Throwback Thursday!  Hopefully this will help give you some ideas!  

 

There is also a Pinterest Board you can follow that is all Bulletin Boards & Doors! {click here}.

Happy Thursday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From July 2012


If you have decided your theme for this year, have you decided what your bulletin board will look like? I thought I would share two from my previous years to give you some ideas:


Back to School - Garden Theme Bulletin Board

Back to School - Safari Theme Bulletin Board

I hope these inspire you!

I am linking up with Fifth Grade Dugout: Back to School Bulletin Board Linky Party. Go visit her and see her cute bulletin board!


Fifth Grade Dugout

This year I will be in a portable building and so I won't get to do a bulletin board. Although some friends of mine were telling me I should be excited, this was one of my favorite things to do each year. I am really very sad! At least I have my pictures! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update:  This year I had a small bulletin board in my classroom and I changed it out with the student's art work! It wasn't exactly the same, but I had the same fun changing it out! :) Yay!!!  :)
Happy Thursday!

And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and enter my Giveaway! {click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...