Saturday, June 29, 2013

Currently ~ July ~ and Sale!

I know this is my second post today, but I am sooo excited to link up with Farley for Currently!





Listening: My son had his birthday on Friday and received lots of Legos!  He is in heaven!!!! {and, of course, SpongeBob is on! It's Saturday!}

Loving: Summer!  After a long school year, there is nothing I love more than Summer! Sleeping in, getting to spend more time with my own kids, catching up on my reading, swimming with my kids at the local pool ~ there is nothing more relaxing! I love teaching, but after a long year, I love getting to relax! {My kids love it too!}

Thinking: My feet are in desperate need of a pedicure!  I may have to head over and get that done today!

Wanting: Some new Summer clothes!  I need more shorts! I always buy new clothes for my kids, but seem to forget to get some for me!

Needing: To clean house!  We have been so busy, I haven't had time!

Tips, Tricks or Hints: Remember to take the time to Pray! When you are worried or concerned about something, Pray!  I have been trying to do this more this Summer, and it is amazing how more relaxed I am! {Now, if I can remember my own advice during the school year!}

Now, it's your turn!  Go link up with Farley!


and Don't forget ~ Tomorrow I am having a Sale! Read more Here!

and I am having a Giveaway! Read more Here

Happy July 4th!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...